Friday, October 5, 2012

Guess What Is At The North Pole


Guess What is at the North Pole?

Nancy does a beautiful job of telling such a heartwarming Christmas story.  She includes so many different elements of Christmas that I'm sure a little boy or girl's eyes would jump with joy while reading or being read to.  While reading I felt like I could smell the newly cut Christmas tree, or the gingerbread men that were on the counter cooling, maybe even feel the coldness of the snow while outside building a snowman.  This book places the reader in the middle of the story wanting more and definitely enjoying the moment.
I particularly enjoyed the illustrations knowing they were drawn by children and that really helped to enrich the story of the book.  There were some beautiful art pieces by the children and lovely to look at.  
It warmed my heart to know that a portion of the sales of this book will go to support a children's hospital.  I hope millions of books are sold not only to help support such a great cause, but also because the story is one worth sharing.
5 of 5 stars.
Book provided free by Readers Favorite for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment