Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Life's What Happens


Life's What Happens by Kathy Clark

There are stories of how these young men find love, live in a frat house, and experience the understanding of a house mom who reaches out to help guide them along this journey. There is the priest of the school who eats with them and tries to influence them in a positive manner. Living in this local college town community builds a close bond with the local business owners, which help these young men and women while away from home.
While I enjoyed the premise of the book, I do wish it had been shorter in length. I got a little weary of too many stories leading up to the portion about the draft. While I understand the need for the stories of various students, I feel that it could have been written tighter and still been just as effective.
3 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment